Monday, April 27, 2009

Overwhelmed and not even out the door!

Ever have one of those days that your 'to do' list is so big in your mind that you feel overwhelmed before you even get started? Today is that kind of day. I've been up since 4 am... (yes, most likely because of the 'list'). Not much you can accomplish at 4 am, but at least I am caught up for now on the blogs I follow and email. I also made some updates to some forms and emailed to our agency. Waiting on approval. Today we need to go have this form notarized and then take it over to the county for their stamp of approval. I then have to scan/email to agency for approval prior to having it apostilled. This means the apostille will have to be Tuesday. My list is to take Shelby to school, come back get little ones ready and taken to preschool. Somewhere during this time I have to arrange a tow truck and contact mechanic shop to arrange the repair (Satan's evil at work, I'm sure). Then off to meet Tim at notary, over to courthouse for county level verification, home to scan/email. Maybe a quick bite? Off to preschool for pick up, over to Shelby's school for pick up. The last two task signal the end of any productivity in my day. I was working to get all of the dossier info gathered that we have to date so we can get all of the notaries, county levels and apostilles when we get this one form done. Late yesterday I received some info from agency on some of them so I am now a little confused. If we hear back this morning on my questions I emailed last night and updates on the forms I emailed at 4 am, we may accomplish this. Otherwise, we will just hold all of that until we have everything else. Still no word on the fingerprints.... :( Prayers for forms to be done correctly, no problems with notary/county level and the blasted car repair to be less than $500 (I would love a very low cost repair, but since it is going to the shop via tow.... I'm trying to be realistic!).

No comments:

Post a Comment