Since we are 8 hours behind, I am going to post this now as it is officially tomorrow where Anne Marie continues to wait.
Happy Birthday, Anne Marie! I know your life will not be celebrated as you deserve on this special day, but you are being thought of today. Praying that next year you will be celebrating your birthday with your forever family! May you spend next year opening gifts, blowing out candles and receiving many hugs and kisses from your family! God bless you little one and prayers that God keeps you safe until your family takes you home! Until then prayers that today is a good day for you and you can feel the love that is being sent your way!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



The kids and I sang Happy Birthday to her today, and said a prayer for her. I think she will have a family soon, she is a doll.
ReplyDeleteJodi