(This post is dated in advance in order to stay visible, please scroll down for current post)
I am doing something that I haven't done via the blog before. I am adding a fundraiser. I want to help bring Anne Marie home! Finances unfortunately do play into adoption and can be a burden on adoptive families. I am praying daily that Anne Marie's family will hear God's call and follow in faith. I would like to be able to support them in their journey by helping Anne Marie's adoption fund grow during the Christmas Angel Tree Project. I have this set up to PayPal directly to Reece's Rainbow so that all funds received via this ChipIn will be earmarked for Anne Marie and are Tax Deductible. If you are donating $35+ and want to receive her Christmas ornament, please be sure to provide your name and correct mailing address. $5 (per ornament) of your donation will be applied to the RR Voice of Hope Fund to cover the cost of your ornament and the remainder will be applied to Anne Marie's adoption fund. Anne Marie is already 4 years old and is facing being transferred to the mental institution soon. Thank you in joining with me to help Anne Marie's future family overcome the financial burden and bring this little darling home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment