Friday, July 17, 2009

Will it be today?

We would love to hear our travel date today, but since we have absolutely NO CONTROL in this situation....we will wait, pray and hope!

I was updating my blog buttons a minute ago... so many children will be going HOME! It is so amazing to see God's work in progress! Many families stepping out in faith and being blessed with beautiful children of God! Reece's Rainbow is a wonderful ministry that highlights the helpless and helps to bring awareness to these children that normally would go unnoticed, unseen, unheard. We would not be on our way to bringing home our two beautiful girls had we not been introduced to Reece's Rainbow's Christmas Angel Tree. Less than a year ago adoption was not in our minds, hearts or lives. How quickly things can change in life.... "God places the lonely in familes..." Psalms 68:6.

I also have this habit of looking down the blog sidebar to see which "visitors" have stopped by each day. I do this because I think it is so neat to see the many different places listed! That is also part of the Reece's Rainbow ministry... the people, the 'clappers', the supporters, the friends. Many are places where we didn't 'know' anyone before RR and our committment to our girls. Now there are places all over America and around the world listed... places that represent PEOPLE. People that care, people that are praying our girls home! Thank you all for following our journey to bring home our girls... your support is noticed - daily! :)

1 comment:

  1. You should hear any minute- Jenny and I both heard and so did Jaime and we all submitted the same day. Did you email Yulia? Is she your fac? I hope we get to meet!!!

    ReplyDelete