Friday, May 15, 2009

Friday update...

Not much new here today on the adoption front. HS should be in the process of being closed out and sent on to DHR. I finished our agency education training today. Yeah! Unless my essays get a thumbs down. We aren't expecting that though... half of them have already been ok'd so I think it is just a timing thing. Hopefully next week I can start focusing on making sure the dossier is all in order.... the parts I can control anyway! I have reviewed before, but nothing like checking it twice (or more!). We wrap up Miracle League tomorrow. Preschool and piano ends Wednesday. School ends Thursday (or Wednesday if we decide to skip the half day... not like they will actually do anything). I am ready to have these things all checked off the 'to do' list! I may be crazy since that means I will have everyone home with me while I'm trying to get everything together, but I am really tired of running everyone all over the place! What am I saying? I'm just plain TIRED!

No comments:

Post a Comment