Friday, May 8, 2009

Getting closer...

I'm sorry that I am unable to say that my fingerprints have made it, but I am glad to be able to say that I was told this afternoon that they should be at DHR! If they didn't get it today, then they should have them on Monday! The contact that I was given at ABI graciously called her contact at FBI and asked her to locate my prints. She called me back today to update me that they had already been routed back to DHR. So excited. Now if DHR will process them quickly we can begin to make some progress!

We had a rather slow day yesterday. It was Abby's 4th Birthday, but we are celebrating it tomorrow with family. We had some rather ugly weather come through yesterday, so we didn't really do much. The weather cleared out so Shelby and I went after school to pick up cupcakes and a special birthday balloon to surprise Abby. We had are dinner of pancakes per Abby's request. While some were finishing up the pancake dinner, Courtney reminded us that we were waiting on a breakfast of pancakes (never got to eat those!) when we had to take our emergency run to the hospital 4yrs ago. An emergency C-section followed by 2 weeks of NICU.... and we finally brought home our little princess Abby. She has always been a little dramatic!

Please keep our journey in your prayers and pray for our girls health, safety and wellbeing while they continue to wait. Thank you again for your support during this process. Your prayers and support are such a huge blessing!

1 comment:

  1. I sure hope you have a completed home study in your hand by the end of this week! You have certainly been more than patient with these people!

    ReplyDelete