Wednesday, June 17, 2009
Dossier Complete!
Ran like crazy again this morning. We were able to get the new form notarized. I went straight over to have it apostilled. I imposed on them to make copies for me of the new notarized form and notary. Left there and headed over to the Fed Ex Express Shipping site. Spent a long time there imposing on her counter space and borrowing her stapler. I went through attaching everything correctly, double checking, triple checking... may have lost count and done it a few more times for good measure. Finally, gently stuffed everything into page protectors that were then gently stuffed into an envelope then packaged in their mailer and .... placed in their care. The dossier is on its way way now to my friend's house so she can escort it to country this weekend. I will feel much better when she is able to confirm receipt! :) Having just compiled a dossier herself, she understands the value of that little packet.... more so than the typical delivery carrier I'm sure! I have so much I need to do to get caught up and prepared for travel. Maybe I can refocus my energy now. There are quite a few families traveling right now. Some on their way home, some just arriving to start their process, others preparing to leave.... please remember to pray for their safety and their process to go smoothly and quickly. So many children are coming HOME!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



SO excited for you!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI am excited for you too! I am honored to be the "surrogate mom" for your baby! LOL
ReplyDeleteIn Him, Paula
So excited for you, this is a HUGE step! Doesn't it feel great to be to this point?!
ReplyDelete