Monday, June 15, 2009
It came!!!
Our letter from USCIS stating we have been approved for 2 children came in the mail today! This slow process has picked up some serious speed the last 2 weeks! We went from waiting, waiting, waiting to running, running, running. This morning I had everyone up and dressed early so after our annual termite renewal inspection we could rush off to get new copies of the marriage certificates (our copies were almost 6mths old) and then meet Tim at the bank to get everything notarized. Well... Tim was still down in the back (hurt it yesterday) and ended up needing me to take him to Primed instead of going to work. Stop, call in the troops... my mom and sister (happened to come in town last night)came over to watch the kids and deal with the termite inspection while I ran Tim to Primed. I was able to run over and pick up the marriage certificates while he was being seen. Then, drop Tim off and go pick up his meds. Print out dossier paperwork and off to notary w/ Tim and Courtney. Squeeze in visits with 2 sisters and their children in between and we have a busy day. Oh... scanned/emailed all notarized documents to agency. One needs to be redone. So tomorrow.... back to notary then off to apostille. Hoping this can be done in one visit, but have heard others being limited to 3 per person per visit. We need 20. Hmmmm... Still need the HS final/notarized copy. Once that comes in and we have successfully obtained all notaries/apostilles.... we are ready to mail/fedex! I have this feeling that something is missing/messed up and I don't know what. Hoping that is normal and not a sign of problems to come. I think I will be nervous yet relieved once this dossier is mailed. Hoping I have time to catch up around here!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment