I have not been able to celebrate much so far so I am going to take advantage! We have been advised that our HS packet is being sent out today from DHR to the next step in the process.... USCIS! Yeah! We already submitted our application to USCIS and had our fingerprint appointment. The HS is the last part of the 3 requirements for USCIS to review our file for approval. Time for us to get everything else in order so we are ready to submit our dossier when we get the I171H.
I think you are all already aware that the rumors about the changes in the adoption process are temporarily laid to rest. The item was removed altogether from the schedule vote for yesterday. Regardless of what happens in the future, this was a blessing because it has at least bought time! Much needed time!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment