Tuesday, June 30, 2009
A new day...
Hoping to hear something today. We are still anxiously awaiting a submission date or at least a pre-registration date. Just a little update about where our little dossier is right now. A little reassurance that it has not gone AWOL on us! Just confirmation that it does still exist! I'm sure all is well, but a little update would be wonderful! This is where my issues with control start to haunt me. Who am I kidding... start? This whole process is one big LOSS OF CONTROL! That is why it is such a leap of faith... such a leap well outside of your comfort zone... such a strain on you... yet, worth it so much in the end! Yes, it would be a LOT easier to never put yourself through this chaos... so much easier to just NOT! Easier on us anyway, but there are 2 little girls whose lives would not be easier. Two lives that would only know more hardship... less joy... less hope.... less. That is why we are doing this. It isn't about us, it is about them. It is about how much MORE they can have! Love, Hope, Family, Home, Life. And so we wait....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Right there with you, Christy. I start every single day with a prayer to just give it all to God - again - and do what I can to honor Him today. Oh, and to not go absolutely CRAZY in the waiting. :)
ReplyDelete