Saturday, March 7, 2009

More progress...

Friday started out disappointing, but worked out in the end. I had hoped to get our physical follow-ups scheduled so we could check the medicals off our list. That didn't work out, so I will have to call back and try again Monday. I did manage to get the 1600a (Application of Advance Processing of Orphans Petition) paperwork all gathered up. That was checked off as my task for the day! Saturday I made last minute corrections to the 1600a paperwork(luckily I received an email from my agency late Friday with helpful info on completing this app... timely email!) and hurried it to the post office before they closed at 10:00. I feel better just knowing that is in the mail! Fingers-crossed it is complete and doesn't come back for information! :) Now.... we will wait on our fingerprint appt date to be assigned! Really hope to wrap up the physicals this week, but we aren't able to schedule anything (our primary care physician is being reassigned teams so this is causing some appt issues). I will be calling each day at 7:00 to see if we can get a 'same day' appt. Fingers-crossed for a Monday appt or at least for them to get the appt system corrected! :)

Please remember to keep us in your prayers as we go through this process to bring home these little girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment