As I mentioned before, today is World Down Syndrome Day (3/21). We spent part of our day starting a new season of Miracle League baseball. So much fun watching the players give it their all and their excitement when they play! It came to mind throughout the day that next year we hope to have 2 more players out on that field! Oh, to just have them home!
We did get a surprise in the mail today! Our USCIS fingerprint appointment letters arrived... well 2 of the expected 3 anyway. I have been worried about the appointed date/time since I was told they assign your appointment and rescheduling delays the process further. With Courtney's school schedule being rather hectic I have been really worried this would be an issue. Thank you, Lord! We have a Saturday appt!... at least Tim and I do! Hopefully Courtney's letter will show up and be scheduled with ours! We are scheduled to go in 3 weeks. Progress! Today wrapped up our Awareness Campaign. Thank you for joining us during the last 3 weeks for our prayer campaign. Even though our prayer campaign has ended, our need for prayer continues. Please remember our family as we go through the process to bring home our girls. Pray for the girls safety and well being as they continue to wait. Pray for our needs to be met along the journey to bring them home. Thank you for joining us on this journey.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment