Friday, March 13, 2009
Yeah! A Good Day!
I'm having a great day! Tim was able to get the MD to sign the corrected medical forms. I've emailed the scanned medicals to both our agency and HS agency for approval. Our agency has tentatively answered they are good! They will be reviewed by another set of eyes for the final OK, but I'm pleased with the sound of that! Our SW will review the medicals with her supervisor on Monday to see if they will accept these forms as well. They have their own forms that we had completed, but were missing a couple of things that we are praying these other forms will address. Fingers crossed that these work because our MD is sick of seeing us! I also emailed the scanned employment letter for the ok from our agency.... this has been ok'd as well! I am just so thrilled things are starting to look up. We have had a couple of unproductive days so it is nice to end the week on this note! Oh... one of our remaining recommendation letters was mailed yesterday. We should be just waiting on one more! Still waiting on the background/fingerprint reports to finish coming in... I think that will about wrap up our HS as far as what they need to complete it. So exciting to be nearing the end of this phase!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



That's great news! Medical forms are always the biggest pain of all the adoption paper work!
ReplyDeleteThat is wonderful you are so close to the end of this phase! :) Sonya and Darcy are such lucky girls! And you are one lucky family to get to be blessed by them! Adoption is a wonderful and amazing blessing for all! :)
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
Tami
Noah's mama
www.tillGodbringsthemhome.blogspot.com