No significant progress today. Labs/test were updated to meet the 6 month window. Waiting on results again so we can update medical forms. Still waiting on background checks / fingerprints to all come in... received about half of these. I believe most of the recommendations have been received or are at least in the mail at this point. So... progress is being made even though at times it seems we aren't getting anywhere.
I wanted to say Thank You to the person who made the donation to our family sponsorship fund. I do not have the information to mail you a proper Thank You, but did not want your support to go un-noted. Thank You so much for supporting our journey in this way. We appreciate your gift!
Please remember to keep our girls overseas and the rest of our family here at home in your prayers as we go through this process.... we appreciate and need your prayers!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment