Monday, August 10, 2009
Court Tuesday at 10:00
We are 2 hours away from being picked up and taken over to the court building. Our appt is at 10:00 instead of 9:00. Prayers all goes well today. We had a good morning visit yesterday with only one short lived crying moment for Anastasia. The evening visit we had multiple crying visits, but they were all following her seeing one of her group members. She misses them when she sees them going on with life without her being included. Her routine has altered and it is upsetting her. Sophia... she seems fine with the changes. Not sure if this is an act or if she is actuallyy ok. She had been told a while back that her momma was coming so she had been waiting. They said when she plays telephone she is pretending to call momma. She has watched the other kids in her group go by with out much response other than to yell "momma"! Hopefully she will be great on the journey home and willing to go between Tim and I since Anastasia takes turns now as to who she will accept or not. We will be out of pocket for a bit today. I will update later if I can. We are checking out of this room this morning, so it will be after we get settled in our new living quarters before I can update. Prayers, prayers, prayers!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Steve & I are checking in for an update from court, We continue to pray for you both and your girls (with you and at home).
ReplyDeleteChristy, I am praying for you and Tim...praying for both girls and that they will just melt into both your arms and be ready and excited to leave the orphanage when the day comes. HEADS up if it doesnt happen that way. Lily cried off and on for about a week when it was bed time. They will adjust and know that they are now LOVED and in a FAMILY that will NEVER leave them.
ReplyDeleteHUGS to you!
PRAYING! Can't wait to hear the good news!
ReplyDeletePraying thnat everything goes smoothly. Can't wait to hear more!:)
ReplyDeleteAmy
Linda already called Trisha with the news.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations, I now know two very lucky girls.
Look forward to meeting them, of course they will hate me cause of the beard.
Rick =)
waiting for some news....:)
ReplyDeleteI am so excited for you! We are counting down until we meet you! God is so good and I am so happy for you!
ReplyDelete